We invite you to join us for this celebration of the work of activists, organisers and leaders who have taken action to help win real democracy in 2016. This event will be both a Christmas Party and the presentation ceremony for the Democracy Awards 2016.
The evening will include a review of the 2016 campaign, plans for the coming year, and speeches from key Alliance members and awards nominees, including:
- Natalie Bennett, ex Leader of the Green Party
- Stewart McDonald MP for Glasgow South, SNP
- Rebecca Taylor, ex MEP, Liberal Democrat
- Jonathan Reynolds, MP for Stalybridge and Hyde, Labour
- Frances Scott, Leader of 50:50 Parliament
- John Strafford, Vice Chairman, Conservative Action for Electoral Reform
- Chair: Mary Southcott, Parliamentary and Political Officer for Labour Campaign for Electoral Reform
There will also be special guests in attendance...
The event will be a fun celebration of the action people have taken this year to win a fair democratic system, from all across the country.
There will be plentiful food and drink, award presentations and live music by Phil Cooper and his band!
Please reserve your place now to ensure you can join us for the fun :)